May 16-18, 2014
Several ideas here are possible. I can see...
- a model dressed in business attire like she's getting ready for work and pouring her coffee with her purse on the island and iPad etc.
- a model wearing her sleep shirt with "morning hair" drinking her coffee looking out the window with a soft look and softer lighting.
- a guy cooking on the stove (this could be harder to pull off but maybe worth it)
- a girl in her underwear - something soft and sexy at night at the fridge looking for a late night snack. I could put my flash inside the fridge and let that be the light that illuminates her.
- a young kid going out the back door there would be pretty cool
- a young kid eating a bowl of cereal
I can see....
- a girl either lying on the sofa with a book.
- a girl lying on the hardwoods with a book.
- an editorial idea sitting in the wooden chair.
Ideas for this room...
- a model taking a bath in the tub
- a model showering. The way the wall is constructed it could be possible to hide certain parts of the girl. I am not sure on this one how to do it or if it's worth trying.
- a girl in her underwear (this could vary from conservative boxers/tshirt to lace panties and bra) applying makeup and wet hair with a towel?
- a girl lying in the grass on a towel in her swimsuit getting sun; wearing shades; hair up; iPhone earbuds; a drink in her hand (since Lauren Ledford is doing this maybe her jar of juice? ha)